• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When this happens you will be in better position as a non union worker. This organizing effort is the main reason we are in this position. There is no integration in fact I've heard FLOPs is trying the same thing. The NRTW is no different than the national mediation board who are run by left wing liberals. If we get the votes which we have over 50 % cards as we speak they will use every loophole as to not let the pilots majority voice be heard. The NRTW is only advising I am doing this all on my own. Again I have no problem with legitimate questions and discussion. The infantile name calling shows a persons intelligence.

I have been a union employee,I have sat on union councils and have been a union employer. I know how they work and if you think they have your best interest at heart, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. As for the comment
About right wing corporate interests, who so you think pays the bills here.

Salivate,

One indicator of intelligence by a so called native speaker may be inferred by a basic command of the written language. Looks like you're drooling all over yourself in that department.

Sallyboy, if you have the cards why are we not voting already? Looks like more of the same empty posturing you love to regale others with. Unfortunately, your reputation for braggadocio precedes you.

You're so in need of management validation that you are willing to sell your colleagues down the river to get it. Sad that you are not able to see that you are being used. A textbook example of the "Useful Idiot"

Alright, Sal, here's your chance. Explain in the greatest detail exactly how YOU are going to save MY job. I don't mean use lies and rumor. Spell it out.

Funny, how he never takes anyone up on what you offered here to him again.

Facts are not something he deals in much, hence the silence I guess.

Sal,

Is FnH paying you now? LOL.......from what i know about you is that you care about Sal and only Sal. Run back to your Mngt bros and tell them how effective you have been and how your saving CA from being sold. Good man.....cant wait to see you in DFW. Free beer starts at 5.....im sure there are open chairs outside.

Ohgoon Oghoon Oghoon you are wearing me out. Again identify yourself I would love too have a beer with you, outside of JFK. I guess your not man enough to step out from behind your Avatar. Call me when you do. This is my last post I have important things to do.

CIAO

Ohgoon Oghoon Oghoon you are wearing me out. Again identify yourself I would love too have a beer with you, outside of JFK. I guess your not man enough to step out from behind your Avatar. Call me when you do. This is my last post I have important things to do.

CIAO

If you think you can just run and claim to have "important things" to do whenever you are challenged, good luck to you. How are you going to convince me if you don't' engage me? You need my vote and not the other way around...

I don't need your beer! All I need to know is how you are going to save my job by abandoning the only real legal protections I have right now. Your silence on any specifics is the problem and questioning my manhood because I'm not dumb enough to out myself on FI is not helping that either.

Bottom line, you are well known as a management stooge. You have no credibility... You can't even take a little bit of heat without running. Come to think of it, you fit right in with the rest of 3 AM Lane.

BTW: Just curious, what exact kind of Union Employer were you? Care to put your money where your mouth is for a change? Or is substantiating your claims not important enough for you either?

Latest resources

Back