Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obvious to even the casual observer

Diesel said:
and southwest pilots run off the runway.... what's your point?

that flying 8-10 hours a month stinks.... what's your problem?

BBJ "Dream Job"?

I guess it all depends on what you're really interested in. The job itself and the quality of life (or lack there of) it may provide, or the equipment you fly.

As for myself, I prefer 1.5 to 3 hour trips, so I can get out of the airplane and use a real lavatory, stretch my legs (not that they're not long enough) and suck in some fresh air. However, now that I'm in crammed into a Lear jet I cant wait to get into a larger airplane again, even if it means longer stints between stops! The BBJ would fit the bill nicely!;)

not sure about "Net Jets USA" but here at NetJets it's 135k first year, increasing about 5k/yr on your co hire date anniversary.
unlike the other a/c, this payscale is determined by years in the a/c, not with the co. this doesn't mean you'll get hired into the leftseat - that won't be happening. it's just the way the union and co negotiated it.
the contract guys hired to babysit us how to fly it are paid a flat 133k - no increases.

Starting pay for a 1 year captain is 135K, it goes up like 3.75% a year I think.

Don't know about FO's because there are none yet.

bizjet737

Ck the contract. The LOT guys at NJA get a 2% raise each year on their anniversary. And also note that if the company still needs them after their 3 years are up, they can be kept in the BBJ. Doesn't look like that will happen now, but it can!

Dukie

Hey Dukie,

Your avatar makes my mouth water!! hehehe

gump:D

Latest resources

Back