The Air Group Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OKAY??

Okay....There is not much info on The Air Group out there. Does anybody have the inside scoop on them, (anybody currently with them)? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!!

The Air Group

I have known John Winthrop for many years; he is a good guy and the Air Group is a good organization. Your fortunes will vary depending on which contract you're on.

GV

Ag

well, i know they posted about a month ago, and are just now getting around to calling people back. from what i know, various bases throughout the country. not sure exactly how it works. if i find anything else, i will let you all know.

Haven't heard anything negative about the company. Did a sub-charter for them about a year ago. Seems like they're having a hard time finding a Hawker PIC for Chino, the ad has been running for the last several months.

I believe that The Air Group has a minimum of 7,500TT for PIC positions. that could explain the problem in getting some positions filled.

The CP at Air Group told me that CNO Hawker management deal is gone. Didn't seem too disappointed either!

Seems like a good company from a pay and equipment standpoint. I know a couple guys who fly there who seem happy enough. They require a type rating in the jet applied for and Wyvern mins for all jet pilot positions at a minimum. Much more for large jets, as mentioned. 7,500 for PIC and 4,000 for SIC. I also hope to have a chance there in the future.

Best,

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back