Thanks to everyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rpatte1637

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that suggested places that I could apply as a low time pilot with VFR 135 minimums. I start ground school March 5th and will be flying Grand Canyon tours for the next six months. Can't wait to get started.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that suggested places that I could apply as a low time pilot with VFR 135 minimums. I start ground school March 5th and will be flying Grand Canyon tours for the next six months. Can't wait to get started.

congrats! Care to share what you will be flying and for whom?

good for you. Remember, your first 135 gig is alot like your private ticket. Use it as a chance to learn as much about the industry as you can. Whats good, whats bad. Then apply it when you are hunting for something else down the line.

Good luck

Did the canyon stuff for about a year. Great flying. I'm sure with the new skywalk that there will be more tours into Grand Canyon West aristrip.

Just remember...it gets really bumpy out there. Make certain that you have at least three barf bags for EACH of your passengers. It's amazing how much can come out of one's stomach. It's also amazing how contagious puking can be. Keep some rubber gloves with you for the cleanup.

Have fun. Shoot the bells.

GP

Latest resources

Back