Texas opportunities?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BengalsFan

Can someone provide a list of part 91 and 135 positions in Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston area? Any and all would be appreciated, and if you could make a note about the quality/potential requirements of the position also?

Thanks

Looking for similar responses like the other post about the kid looking in North Carolina

Thanks all

This was posted a while back in the corporate board. Go look over there. Someone actually put a link to a list of 135 ops.

SigAV8R said:
This was posted a while back in the corporate board. Go look over there. Someone actually put a link to a list of 135 ops.

Hey yeah thanks for the help.

stealthh21

Did you find what SigAV8R was talking about? If so will you let me know which post it was and where/how you found it... I searched Texas + everything I could think of, and it didn't show for me.

Thanks

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If I remember correctly, it was under a topic for Houston operators or possibly on a thread about American Jet Int'l. Anyways, best of luck.

135 operators i know of, Aero charter and transport, Amigos, GTA air, telesis that got bought by paragon and i dont what the status is there, paragon, central air southwest, there are couple that fly to texas but dont base there, those are the major scheduled freight guys. There are a lot of 135 charter carriers at most large fbo's.

Try Berry Aviation

Berry Aviation
1807 Airport Drive,

San Marcos Texas 78666
Toll Free: 800 229-2379

Telephone: 512 353-2379
Fax 512 353-2593
http://www.berryair.com/job_application.htm

From what I hear, they are looking for a Captain and FO for their Metroliner gig. I do not know if the positions are for Texas though. I also think they are looking for an FO on their Dornier 328's.

TXPilot

Stealthh21 said:
Sorry BengalsFan, I was just commenting on SigAV8R's highly informative post.

Yeah, that makes me a whole lot more inclined to help! Here's the link to the aforementioned thread (which is out of date).

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=56108&highlight=Houston

Hey Stealthh21...do I need to come click on the link for you too, or can you do that on your own without the sarcasm. Sorry I'm not on here more to do the work for ya.

BengalsFan...the thread is kinda dated, but it's a place to start and to get some peoples insight on here.

Latest resources

Back