• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Talking Smack on Web boards....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i know a guy who posted on Facebook-in his interests that he liked......flying, ....., ....drinking, and more and more.

His ex girlfriend, a flight attendant turned him in to the chief pilot and showed him the Facebook post. He was called into the office and given the carpet dance. He stood his ground and pointed out there was a coma and he did not say he was drinking and flying. IN other words-kiss my ass. I think he just left the office. That being said. I do complain about work, but I would never post anything that could get my ass in trouble. Then again, complaining that Delta's business practices in regards to what it has done to the good people at Pinnacle Airlines and every other own subsidiary is despicable. That is a fact, but I am sure it could prevent me from being hired by Delta I am sure.

half my pilot friends on facebook have pictures of them hanging out and drinking somewhere or even at home... I have to wonder if they realize that the HR dept of their future employer will be looking at that (Assuming their privacy settings aren't tight like mine)...

As to the General.. give him a break folks... he's trying to do nice and you still pile on him. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and see the other 1/2 of the arguments he's had.

As to the General.. give him a break folks... he's trying to do nice and you still pile on him. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and see the other 1/2 of the arguments he's had.

you must be new on FI, Jenny is a jerk and a 'looser'

putz!

you must be new on FI, Jenny is a jerk and a 'looser'

putz!

new? me?

I registered in 1999 on the old forum and was on this new one in 2001... I've been a moderator for 1/3 of that time.. I know Michael thru email very well.

new?

new? me?

I registered in 1999 on the old forum and was on this new one in 2001... I've been a moderator for 1/3 of that time.. I know Michael thru email very well.

new?
Michael, is that Jenny's first name?

The Chief pilot who hauls the guy in for such a thing is an interesting case.

I would say that the Chief Pilot was actually "white-knighting" (google it) for the probably-cute flight attendant.

White knighting is very dangerous, with a great example being the Salem witch trials. All it takes is a couple cute girls with an axe to grind, and the aging men who want to get approval from them gleefully throw other men under the bus.

Hey General -

What - did you get a girlfriend and you what to impress her? Or is she making you turn over a new leaf?

Metrojet

Can we get back to serious topics? Name calling and slamming gets real old on these boards...

Amazing isn't it? From professional airline pilots to boot. I wonder if doctors do this on their version of FI?

Latest resources

Back