SWA Online Application Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kalifornia

Help, I goofed filling out the app and didn't mean for it to submit without having completed some of the sections; I though there would be a publish my app option like airline apps. I filled out all the easy sections first including the bottom of the form and then it sent a submission acknowledgement. Ran out of time and didn't quite have all pertinent info for the more indepth sections like flight time and employment so a day later put all the necessary into the system. Just wondering if it would be better to do it all over again the right way under a different user name or is it no big deal? I'm just paranoid that the system or HR rejects an applicant that submitted with the signed (printed name) at the bottom saying the online form is completed. Thanks.

I've talked to quite a few guys that have completed the application one section at a time. I really don't think it matters, I think you're in good shape. I can understand your concern, but think it's probably best to keep one name with one application.

Best of luck!!!

-the Bagel Man

When ya get the time, go in in finish it. They'll never see your app until you finish it and you make thru the "query."

Just Update It

Keep filling it out as the pertinent information becomes available using the update features. If you're missing important information, all that happens is your name won't come up when they query the database for qualified folks to interview.

For what it is worth SWA emailed me and said I hadn't completed the application. I did the same thing you did. I submitted the information within 24 hours and was called for an interview within 48 hours. Any other airline and I would have been bypassed. You can get your application anytime and do any changes to it that you need to online.

Latest resources

Back