• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MLBWINGBORN

Freedom Fighter
Great news..

Per Crummy and the SWA website this morning new hire classes will resume in early January 2003..
The stated reason for this change is the increase in the total net aircraft to be delivered in 2003..

I do believe its time to break out the Wild Turkey..:D

"No..this is not a drill..repeat..not a drill"

Does anyone have any information with respect to the number of classes they are planning? It's nice to hear good news, but I will have a warmer "warm fuzzy" when I am sitting in Dallas filling out a W-4 form. Otherwise, all bets are off. I got all worked up for a May 2002 class, then they cancelled those. Then I got all worked up for something in August or September 2002... then they cancelled those too. I am no longer getting myself all worked up over "new classes anytime soon" news. I'll be a very happy camper when it happens, but until then... relax.

Regards,

RightBettor

Things are looking very good for you guys and gals. I hope this news will allow you to relax and enjoy the holidays!

I will try to find out the class size as well as dates..

Based on what ive heard lately it "sounds" like they plan on taking advantage of the soft market as they have in the past..

IMHO 2003 will be a very good year for SWA and for anyone in the pool your timing may be about as good as it could be under the circumstances..
As others have said..Enjoy the holidays and relax...Its coming very soon..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back