SWA HELP!!! Logbooks? SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chapastick

Hello everybody. I was wondering if somebody knows the EXACT way the airlines want to see your logbook? I mean does PIC + SIC = TT? or what other variables are there? I have been on a rampage and finally getting my logbook up to date and want to have them as perfect as can be.
Also, I've been hunting down my very first logbook from 1984. I have my first 1100 hours in that one but just can't seem to find it. So here is the question, Say I have an interview with "The Show" , (SWA, DAL, CAL, JB, ETC...) can I show them a current an updated 2nd logbook without having the 1st one? , Is that gonna be cool or a DQ.? Has anybody been in this situation B4. I have been in corporate for so long that nobody ever verifies logbooks and such. I just do not want to look like an ass showing up to the show without all my ducks in a row. Please, anybody that knows especially the SWA guys and gals that work there and recently got in please chime in.
Fly safe and God Bless

At my interview the interviewer looked at only my current book. I had tagged all pertinent pages (2500 TT, 1000 PIC turbine, type rating rides, etc.) Though she didn't check, I made sure all my columns and rows added up and crosschecked (PIC + SIC + Dual = Total, Single + Multi = Total, etc.) My very first logbook was in a backpack that was stolen out of my car years ago and I told the interviewer as much. She said that was no problem. I would also suggest keeping your book as neat as possible. I got the feeling that she would have dug deeper if there had been things crossed out, poor handwriting, different color ink, etc. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back