Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

humveedriver

M1165A1
Just wondering about a 737 I saw at DAL today. It was a white top, black belly BBJ looking paint job with "Southwest" on the tail. Are you guys converting BBJ's to fill your orders?

Just wondering about a 737 I saw at DAL today. It was a white top, black belly BBJ looking paint job with "Southwest" on the tail. Are you guys converting BBJ's to fill your orders?

Nah. Bought that one (and one other) "pre-owned" from Ford. We needed it online so badly that we didn't have time to paint it or reconfigure the interior. (128 seats, I think.)

No HUDs in em yet either :(

I think 1 of them has been painted recently, but it doesn't have winglets yet?

No HUDs in em yet either :(

I think 1 of them has been painted recently, but it doesn't have winglets yet?

And the F/A's hate the galleys. No HGS in them...yet. They are both supposed to get "ethnically cleansed" this spring sometime....HGS...Winglets...Interiors/Galleys....and in the case of one of them....New paint

Thanks FORD! Did they have to switch the 777-like EFIS with tapes back to the analog-style EFIS for SWA too? I am guessing so.

Thanks FORD! Did they have to switch the 777-like EFIS with tapes back to the analog-style EFIS for SWA too? I am guessing so.

Yes they did.

My favorite part though is the logbook which has a "Have you driven a Ford lately" sticker on it.

Hey, had a question....A mechanic friend of mine showed me around a new 700 a couple mos. ago in BWI, and I noticed the EFIS screens had the analogue-type instruments....He told me the screens in the 700s have that function for fleet commonality. I forget if I asked him or not, but if someone wanted to, could you make the EFIS give you a speed tape presentation or not? Thanks!

-Snaab

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back