Suze Orman HATES Fractionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that's right

it was actually profiled on her show on CNBC. she had "her favorite pilot" on the show and he proposed to his fiance.

he was in uniform and said he worked for avantair. she said she was an owner.

look up the history of the show maybe you can find it.

of course I'm talking logic to people on flight info, how dumb of me.
Thats right this FI, we don't deal in reality.

it was actually profiled on her show on CNBC. she had "her favorite pilot" on the show and he proposed to his fiance.

he was in uniform and said he worked for avantair. she said she was an owner.

look up the history of the show maybe you can find it.

of course I'm talking logic to people on flight info, how dumb of me.

Well, if you are correct, then she either doesn't know what she is talking about (which is likely) because Avantair is, indeed, a fractional or she has no problem LYING to the public (also very likely). Who knows? She can't say she wouldn't buy a fractional share if her life depended on it and then buy a fractional share at Avantair - that makes ZERO sense. But hey, she is annoying and she probably doesn't understand what the F#@K she is talking about...

A real financial planner would spend hours completely pouring over your finances before he/she would suggest anything. She spouts trash after a 30 second screening. You get what you pay for.

When you get advice from anyone on anything, ask yourself how that person gets paid. It will affect the advice you get.

She works in show business. How does she get paid? Sensationalism sells! If she doesn't say or do something controversial, she might lose her spot on the best seller list. If she loses her spot, no more TV deal. If she loses her TV deal,...

It is all pathetically transparent.

She'll only charter the Beechjunk 400. Says she only likes this plane because she has control of the cabin temp in the back.

Now there is some sound decision making!!

She'll only charter the Beechjunk 400. Says she only likes this plane because she has control of the cabin temp in the back.

Now there is some sound decision making!!

I heard a rumor -- just a rumor -- that some of the fractionals are now flying planes with that feature. Some of them even fly the 400!

:rolleyes:

I have flown her a bunch on the Ultra. Nice woman, friendly and self sufficient(she doesn't come up and bother us while flying). 135 Charter. Who cares? She is a celebrity that gets paid to get ratings and sell product with her name and face on it. Nothing to see here, move along...

Latest resources

Back