Suckers.. ALL of us...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJPilott

j4j... UAL deals... DAL deals.... mainline.. regionals... we are all falling into place... reap the rewards....

Funny... all of our upper management types are still living high on the hog whilst we bitch and whine at each other.

Perhaps if everyone slowed down for a week...

nah.. i'll pick up the slack for my company.. .after all we have to compete with Mesa and their payrates/work rules. Then again... im sure we get more flights out on time... i'll wait till my company can no longer compete with the pilots over at Mesa that will do anything to fly an airplane.. i'll wait till i get furloughed and look up in the sky at Mesa drivers slaving away while i'll still be making a better living and have quality of life on unemployment....

Then it's obviously time for you to QUIT. If you are so miserable with the way things are, what are you waiting for? GO ON....GET OUT OF HERE!!!

now now trainer... if we quit, we wont be able to collect unemployment when we code share the narrow bodies and dump 80% of our CRJ's to Mesa as well as dumping 80% of our seniority list.....

i'll wait till my company can no longer compete with the pilots over at Mesa that will do anything to fly an airplane..

So funny.

Really.

Latest resources

Back