• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sterling Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talked to a couple of their pilots a few weeks ago at MDW. While I cannot give you a lot of detail since I am not pursuing them, I can tell you that they seemed to be happy there and had mostly good things to say. Apparently there is a base pay (salary). In addition to that, they get payed per flight day. It worked out to average pay. According to them, the operation seems busy.

Sorry, that's all I have......

L

I too have heard mostly good things even from some inside sources. But this guy who is the Pres or something is a real tool - known widely around the MKE area. When he was CP of his previous employer (and current owner of Sterling) he used to make the other pilot highlight and turn in his wx and performance for his review. The other pilot had more experience.

That being said, I don't know exactly how much operational control he really has. Chris who is the DO is a great guy and the POI is straight up so its a legit place.

PM me if I can be of any help.

I know a couple of the big wigs up there. I have been offered a job, but I do not really want to go to the coporate side. From what I have been told they are looking for young guys and gals that are willing to stay with them for the long haul. From what they have told me they are willing to pay me a very good income of I decide to go there. The only problem is that it only give you a gurantee of six days off.

I know a couple of the big wigs up there. I have been offered a job, but I do not really want to go to the coporate side. From what I have been told they are looking for young guys and gals that are willing to stay with them for the long haul. From what they have told me they are willing to pay me a very good income of I decide to go there. The only problem is that it only give you a gurantee of six days off.
Any chance you can send me a PM so I can ask you a few Q's? Yours seems to be disabled. I live in MKE, Beechjet Type through the military, young (28), but low time 1100tt/600 turbine.... any shot at Sterling for me?

Latest resources

Back