• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest dinged again on MX issues!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No problem with Southwest, they are the "darling" airline for the public and the FAA. Only after people are killed will the attitudes change. Sad fact of life.

Aren't you the guy that always posts bad news from other airlines? Well, you get some yourself now. Classic. Enjoy LBB.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think he was trying to tell the guy that you do not post bad news on your airline. I guess you could not figure that out yourself?

When the feds announce they are investigating you that usually means they already have the drop on you.

I'm just sayin'

Gup

Incorrect.

If you ask 3 Feds for an answer, you should get FOUR different answers.

That's still incorrect.

If you ask three feds a question you'll get seven answers, because they'll all change their mind at least once.

And....the last of the seven answers will come two years after you asked the question, it will be very different from the first three answers, there will be retroactive action taken, fines will be levied against you, and damning accusations will be published in multiple press releases.

Last edited:
I think he was trying to tell the guy that you do not post bad news on your airline. I guess you could not figure that out yourself?

Well, he was a great messenger, but he didn't post about SWA MX failures. He needs to work on that if he is to be the designated "bad news" deliverer....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Aren't you the guy that always posts bad news from other airlines? Well, you get some yourself now. Classic. Enjoy LBB.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ahem...you sir have cornered the market on schadenfreude. To the tune of over 13,000 times. (That number never ceases to amaze me)

Latest resources

Back