Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ligeirinho

Missing the good'old time
Hi guys I have been reading the interviews experiences from the guys who interviewed for NJA and last 2 or 3 ones said that you shoud not use needle-stripes suit.
What you inside there know about it? Is there really something linked to needle-stripes suit? Buy another suit for me is almost impossible we are talking about almost 500 dollars and I already have one just for interview.
Any clue I am open for suggestions and my interview is coming next week.

:confused:

I could not help myself but to reply....judging from your flight time you have been to an interview before and as you know if you come in looking sharp but conservative you'll be safe. When I interviewed weith Netjets I had the standard blue suit, but there were variations ofcourse and everbody was offered a job. That is unless Netjets is now cutting down the interview pool based on the suit that person is wearing....which is highly unlikely. Be yourself, be confident. You'll do fine. But don't where that purple tie that you were thinking about :)

I am with netjets and I have a friend on the interview board. I have discussed these very issues with him. I would suggest that you NOT wear the pinstripe suit. He told me specifically that they like to see someone who comes in dressed in a nice suit with decent shoes and a nice conservative tie. He also told me that people who come in there with dockers and a golf shirt can forget about it.

I don't know if you would be disqualified for wearing a pinstripe suit, but I do know it would make you "stand out." I can tell you another thing that is an auto flush; Bad/arrogant attitude.

Good Luck

Latest resources

Back