So I'm bidding for June...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

...and I asked my captain if he's ever seen lines this bad at ASA? He was like, no way, dude, not this bad! I was like, whoa, it's pretty bad man!

Jd, I do not understand why you post here. You are obviously just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

When I saw the bid package I crawled up in the fetal position and cried.

I remeber when I could hold three day trips with weekends and four off, then back to back two days with SAT and ILM overnights, then naps and now I'm down to 4 day trips over weekends.

Shuttle America and SkyWest, hope you are enjoying the overnights as much as I did when ASA went there.

But hey, at least Scott Hall is going to write a memo sometime next week, when he gets around to it, giving us our Biennial update on the status of our temporary jobs in the service of Delta's passengers under the "leadership" of SkyWest Airlines Holdings.

Last edited:
wow man dude that is really not good man. If I ever had something like that happen to me man I'd post about it on flightinfo.com too man. And I'd be like 'woah'.

But hey, at least Scott Hall is going to write a memo sometime next week, when he gets around to it, giving us our Biennial update on the status of our temporary jobs in the service of Delta's passengers under the "leadership" of SkyWest Airlines Holdings.

I thought the same about Mr. Hall's memo. He really put some hard time into that one, as well as all the others he has sent us.

I guess he is waiting, and baiting us, for his negotiation update on friday evening.

Medeco

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back