• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sleeping accommodations ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When spending to night away from your crew base, do both crew members get their own rooms or do they have to share? I also know that this is a bad time to try. But, I am about ready to try with ASA and Chatauqua. Because of their bases in the south ASA (DAL,ATL) and Chataugua (soon to be MCO). If you guys and girls are still in the mood for questions with 6400 tt 4600me 1150pic turbine and 100 sic jet with 1 type rating(ce-500) no accidents or violations but, no degree (5 classes away from 2 year degree from ERU). What do you think my chances might be?

Single rooms are standard at every airline (major or regional) and reputable charter or corporate operator I've ever heard of. Once upon a time, I had heard that Wal-Mart's flight department had crews doubled up on layovers, but I believe they put a stop to that several years ago.

In response to your second question, don't handicap your chances now. Send your apps out and let somebody else decide if you're good enough or not. Of course, your chances will improve with the degree, so keep plugging away at it!

Good luck!

R

ASA will call you with those times, as well as ACA, and Chatuaqua. Do it now, before the market is flooded with USAirways wholly-owned pilots.

Latest resources

Back