Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
Anyone got the skinny for the interview on the 14th? Is it going to be the full interview or just the HR deal? I've heard that the SLC ones might be the full deal. How long after the group interviews have people been receiving their 2nd inteview? I've searched, but haven't got clear answers.

Anyone else going to be there?

group interview

I just talked to Ms. Ence yesterday and she said it will be just the H.R. interview. They will invited you back for the 2nd interview.

I just got the email for the "full" interview. Looks like almost all of september is open. Does anyone have a schedule for when the RJ and Brazilla classes are starting. I'd like to stragitically place my interview to get into the RJ class, as that's what i'm already flying? Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm already an ASA pilot.....they better hire me or I'm gonna be really pissed off and start writing up things that are broke.

Highflight1977 said:
I just got the email for the "full" interview. Looks like almost all of september is open. Does anyone have a schedule for when the RJ and Brazilla classes are starting. I'd like to stragitically place my interview to get into the RJ class, as that's what i'm already flying? Thanks in advance for the help!
Did you do the group interview first? I'm a ramper at SkyWest now and I'm wondering if internal applicants can go right to the full interview...

Thanks for the responses.

MarineGrunt said:
Did you do the group interview first? I'm a ramper at SkyWest now and I'm wondering if internal applicants can go right to the full interview...

Thanks for the responses.

Nope... I filled out the online application, then a friend who is a Captain emailed the recruiter my resume. This was about 3 weeks ago.

Hope that helps.

Ahh. Skywest just emailed me to set up an interview date sometime in September but I start a class date with another airline before then. Awesome timing.

Latest resources

Back