• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
Just saw a note from one of our VP's:

Around 60 pilots in the pool and still planning on hiring 75 to 90 by the end of this year.

Still getting three jets a month.

Hope this makes all you in the pool enjoy the swim a little more!

(I know it makes all of us in the company breathe a little easier)

Getting into the pool

I tested and passed last April in PDX. Still have not heard anything from SKW except to tell me that I made it past the first hurdle. What gives? A friend of mine who did not test at any career fair last year got an interview and did all phases in SLC last month after his resume was given to a Checkairman. What of those who passed the writtens already? Can I assume I have been dropped from the list since I have not been called and I know they have already interviewed people who tested and passed the month prior to myself?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
got an interview and did all phases in SLC last month after his resume was given to a Checkairman

Getting an interview with SkyWest is kinda like trying to get a prom date with the real gorgeous popular girl in high school. She'll never talk to you unless her friends think you're cool. Sounds like you need to have the person who wrote your LOR for the career fair do a little more sweet talking for you. Your Total time may also be a little low. From what I heard they like people with around 2500TT due to expected quick upgrades in the Brazilia.

Good luck

swimming

Has anyone heard anything from the team leaders over there at SKYWEST? I am still swimming in the pool and looking forward to getting out and drying off! Hope everyone is doing great! Take care!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back