Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pandasfly

Skywest applicants-

I am wondering if you have to be invited to attend an open house, I really have no idea, I can't find any information on when skywest holds open houses, and if they are even "open." Also, what tests are being given and what are the books called I need to purchase? Does Air Inc. have the necessary materials?

Thank you ahead of time!! :D :D :D

IF SkyWest holds an open house for pilots, it will be posted at the www.skywest.com website under Corporate and Career Opportunities links. The last pilot open houses we held were in March this year in LAX, SLC, and PDX. The ticket for entry into these open houses was a letter from ANY SkyWest employee.

I have heard no plans for us holding another open house for pilots although we are still doing city recruiting visits for flight attendants - most recently in the North East.

As far as study material goes, I would recommend visiting the website at www.skywestpilot.com/interview and look at what is there concerning the application, interview, and tips.

Will Skywest accept a resume at this time and is it possible to get an interview without attending a job fair if you have 6-7000 total , 1500 plus turb.pic and prev. 121/135 experience thanks..........

Not that i know what Skywest is going to do, but with that amount of time i'd say your odds are pretty good. I have a couple friends at Piedmont who have around 2500 total time and 1500 multi, a lot of which is turbine, they were called for interviews just a few days after applying.

nd

Well, SkyWest has a guy in newhire class now with SA-227 rating and 8900TT/4300Turbine. At the other end of the experience spectrum in class, there is one with bare minimums.

I agree that you would likely get a call for interview as your resume' would score very high if the time is recent.

Latest resources

Back