Skywest jumps on news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

Investors research reports predicts Skywest will win a portion of the Delta bidding.

"We expect SkyWest to win a good portion of this business, given its cost position and strong relationship with Delta," wrote Cathay Financial airline analyst Susan Donofrio in a research note. In addition, Donofrio added, a clause in SkyWest's Delta Connection agreement guarantees that 80% of Atlanta flying would be awarded to SkyWest as long as the airline remains cost competitive.
All independent regional carriers should benefit from Delta's request, but SkyWest "clearly stands in the best position," said Wachovia Securities analyst Buck Horne.

Explain to me why we need and paycut, and why they won't settle this contract. I just wanna slap somebody. :angryfire

JUST do YOUR JOB--Everyone still calls for everything Fuel cleaning lavs catering boarding I don't know but that is not in the manual to make sure everyone else is doing their job

Do you think Delta and Airtran and Jetblue sit in the cockpit and call ops to get people to do their jobs= NO

If they settle the contract and yeah we all may start to care again

DO ONLY YOUR JOB !!!!

Analysts get paid to publish reports that sell products. I could be an analyst-as I would venture to say an even number don't even have degrees in finance or accounting. Ever read the bio of fund managers and the like, or brush through Forbes? Its not too far removed from being a "consultant"...

SKYWRJGUY said:
Analysts get paid to publish reports that sell products. I could be an analyst-as I would venture to say an even number don't even have degrees in finance or accounting. Ever read the bio of fund managers and the like, or brush through Forbes? Its not too far removed from being a "consultant"...

;)Look at Bill Gates. He did'nt need "...no stinking diploma from Harvard!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back