Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthepool

My name is Inigo Montoya
What should I study to prepare for the written tests at Skywest? I understand there's a mechanical aptitude, and a psych eval? Thanx to all for your help

tests

Study only the 121 section of the FARs. If you go through the ATP question book question for question and ignore the ones that require charts and graphs you will do great! (read: word for word out of the book)

Mech test was really simple. stuff like levers and pulleys. 8th grade physics. If you want to study up, get an ASFAB test book at the library or on-line.

Pshyc test - well you can't really study for it. questions like-

which discribes you best?

a- Unmotivated
b- Over reactionary
c- incompetent
d- party animal

really don't know what questions like this do except give someone basis for flaming you if you screw up in the future. Anyway, just don't worry about that part. Study the FARs.

Great gouge on Aviationinterviews.com

Newbee

Thanx for the info Newbee, when you say go through the ATP book, do you mean the FAR section, or the whole thing?

He means study the whole book except for the 135 chapter. But skip over any question that refers to a chart or requires a calculator. Good luck.

hired?

Newbee,

How did it go. I interviewd on the 18th -- they moved my interview to an earlier date... It was great!

Latest resources

Back