• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Cancellations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cpt. Buzzard, relax man. With 1500 hrs you have not been around long enough to "get screwed". You are just sarting out and there will be many more bumps in the road so to speak. It is just the nature of the beast and all airline managers/ hr people are the same. And it does not matter whose shadow they are hiding behind; North West, Sky West, America West, South West, none of them have any respect for the situations that they cause to arise in your life and none of them are your friend period the end

Pool?

I was supposed to be in the 120. What does this mean for me if I am pooled? Or, should I say: how does the pool work?

Hello,
Reality check, you are hired?, did you recieve an ID, senority number?. In this industry you are meat hanging on a stick, I would be very careful about quitting anything until absolutely certain that the "bird is in hand". How to do this is very difficult at best and every situation is unique.
good luck
Ola
PBR

0331 class

this 03-31-03 class is still on for now. I think they have dropped the #s and displaced some people into the pool -- if you were in the 03-03 class, you were moved to the 03-31 class it appears and if you were at the bottom of the 03-03 class, you were moved to the pool... they are still interviewing...

Hello,
I was in the 3/3 class and was called and told I was now in the 3/31 class and then called again to say I was in the pool and would get the next available class? All happened last week..WEFFY

Hey FreightTrash

You got it all wrong man !!!!

They will lose their UAL and DAL contracts then start flying metros up and down from SGU to SLC..and the name will be changed to SkyUtah...

Latest resources

Back