Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ2008

Hello everyone,

I am the typical guy that has been a CFI for about 2 years with 1400TT and 200Multi. I have recently send my online application to skywest and I am just waiting for their call. I also have the ATP written done ( that was a pain!!). Glass profficient............

I would appreciate any additional help, advice, support or recomendations you might have to help me get an interview and make it though it.

Any other good Airline?. decitions decitions.............

thank you all guys. this website is great in these hard times.

Check your junk email folder. I know two guys who had their interview invitations in their hotmail junk folder.

They are interviewing like mad. I know they are having group interviews all this week and next week. All line pilots have been asked to forward any applications of people they know with the requirements to HR.

As PN said make sure all your bases are covered. Search for friends that have friends that fly for SW. Nothing can beat an internal rec from a well-liked employee. Start studying now for the interview including the HR portion and if they still do a problem solving exercise (CRM.) Best of all keep the faith and believe in yourself - your time and experience will speak for itself.

Good luck - it is the best regional out there. I had a VERY fun 6 years!

Baja.

CRJ2008 said:
Any other good Airline?..............

I must have missed the reasoning part . Tell me again, which Chapter 11 airline (current or future) do you WANT to go to work for and why ?

Good Luck and .....

The group interviews mentioned on their website is when they go around the country and hold group interview sessions. They did this in LA a couple of years ago. Anyone can show up to one of those.

The group interviews they are having this week are by invitation only and are being held in SLC. It is also not a gigantic group like the ones around the country. They are typically around 20 to 30. It is not a group interview per se just a bunch of people getting interviewed on the same day. The only thing done as a group is the CRM session and that is typically 3 or 4 people.

Latest resources

Back