Skywest 2/3 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WhiteCloud

Based on some of the other threads regarding Skywest class scheduling I thought I'd check on the progress of the Skywest 2/3 class. How's it going? Are they getting a paycheck yet?

As of now we will begin being paid when we pass our simcheck.

Pay in training

I feel for you guys.. snuck under the wire on that bundle of joy.. don't know what I would tell my creditors if I had to work for free for 6-7 weeks..
I know that groundschool and etc was hard work and long hours.. and that not getting paid for it would have really put me in a foul mood and increased my debt load to the breaking point..
I expect that most of the guys on the line don't like it one bit and I hope when the opportunity presents itself they will exert whatever pressure they have to get it back for you.. (the government gives tax breaks for the poor.. airlines, just like everyone else should pay the hardworking poor).
I'm just starting IOE now and hoping to keep my concern for the treatment of new hires over the years..
Good luck.. its a crappy deal.. but there are still many more beads on the right side of my abacus than the left...(if thats how you work those things...)
Philip

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back