Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freightdog75

Don't hassle the Hoff
Anybody know what the story with Skyways callbacks is? New hires? Any info? Thanks

I am pretty sure you are talking about Skyway, without the "s" at the end. If so, the current situation is pretty bad.

Less than twenty still furloughed, all were in initial ground school when then were furloughed (9/01).

No clue on call backs. Company changes plans constantly. Embraer are supposed to arrive in 04, but that delivery date has been pused back repeatedly for the last year and a half.

Contract negotiations have been going on for almost two years with no end in sight.

Virtually every F.O. and several captains are interviewing and leaving for other regionals.

I hate to sound negative, but I would not recommend Skyway to anyone. Labor could not be treated any worse. Hope this helps.

Stayseated,

Why is everything so bad at Skyway? I'm waiting a recall and have been out of the info loop. What's going on with the contract?

Why can't Freightdog75 spells the names of skyway rights?

STAYSEATED -- Thanks for the info. To the other funnymen out there with the comments, yes I was talking about Skyway. See Ya'll.

I second the motion...

Stay seated is right. Things at SYX could be better. Pay is well behind industy standards and pilot/managment relations aren't the greatest.

Supposedly, we're receiving ERJ's next year to supplement the fleet, but I won't believe it until there on property.

If and only If you're from MKE would I recommend SYX..

Happy Hunting,
Thunderchief

Latest resources

Back