Simuflite Citation II course

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lmeeks

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Citation II course at Simuflite in Dallas. I just started with Flight Options and am scheduled for the course next week. Any opinions on what to concentrate on as it relates to flying the line at FO? Any hints on how to get through training successfully?

Any input would be appreciated. Apologies if the question has been asked before.

Thanks.:)

I'm not in the II, but I'm sure you'll have no problems at SimuFlite. They are a great bunch of folks and they'll treat you well.

Just out of curiousity, how did your Indoc class break down as far as a/c assignments? How many to King Airs and how many to the jets? I thought all new hires were getting the 200 nowdays. I have two friends waiting on class dates, and I was just curious if I could pass along some information. If you wouldn't mind, send me a PM. Thanks in advance....

Clap

Last edited:
Relax. I just got done with the Falcon 10 type at Simuflite. They will teach you what you need to know for the type.
Good Luck
Faclondriver

hey clap just got the call from eric today to start class on the 23rd. He said some people from our class will be going into the cj and some into the king air. basically depends on how you did in the interview and what you background is. I guess people are moving up fast so their are a lot of jet position opening up. Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back