Sim time for CRJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinhigh6165

Anyone know where you can rent out a CRJ200 FTD for an interview prep/sim eval? Already checked with ATP and they only do the course.

are u seriously going to pay a couple of hundred bucks to help you get a regional airline job??? i hope not...

It is for a friend...he passed the interview but not the sim eval and they said he should go get an hour in a CRJ sim or CRJ FTD. He would then be able to waive the 6 month wait to re-apply.

It is for a friend...he passed the interview but not the sim eval and they said he should go get an hour in a CRJ sim or CRJ FTD. He would then be able to waive the 6 month wait to re-apply.

You don't need to know how to fly to be an airline pilot, what's wrong with that company making him waste money like that.

Well 3 years ago when 1500 hrs was barely enough time to get a call from a regional I spent $140 at Delta Connection Academy in Sanford FL to get 1 hour of their CRJ flight simulator (non motion). It was a good learning experience because I aced the sim part of the interview and got the job at what I thought was a great Atlanta based company. Give them a try...

Anyone know where you can rent out a CRJ200 FTD for an interview prep/sim eval? Already checked with ATP and they only do the course.
There is a CRJ 200/700/900 Microsoft flight sim add on out there for about $20. I think it's called "Wilco CRJ 2004."That should get you familiar enough. If you really want to get into it, get yourself a cockpit poster and study the layout. You shouldn't need a few hours in a CRJ sim to pass an interview.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back