Sill waiting aca

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xwind

I interviewed in july got a call that said I got the job welcome aboard you here from us in a couple of weeks for a class date sometime in september, seven weeks later still not a word, I can't get in touch with anyone in HR to talk to and I called enough should I be concerned I have no letter from them or anything just that phone call, I'm going nuts waiting . Anyone know something.

keep the faith!!

email definitely works best! everyone in hiring is trying to catch up right now. I'm sure that they will call you eventually, and it's worth the wait once you get here.

Did they mention the which plane? Seems like CRJ guys are going faster, I interviewed on July 16th and am in class on the 16th of this month. I heard a guy that interviewed on the 19th and was told Do Jet first of the year. It seems very random. Just keep trying to get a hold of them. They atleast should give you an update on your status.

Also still waiting for aca

One of my friends and I got the call July 18, (we interviewed the same day), she said class would be in September. We have not heard a word since then. I am going nuts. I e-mailed Shawn a week ago, no reply.

Does anyone know Deans e-mail address.

Does anyone know if ACA is still hiring for next years classes, you would think they would take a break, call and comfort this years canidates..I am in the dark.......................

me too

I am also waiting for a class date. interviewed and got the call in late july. No info after that. My attempts to get in touch with the dean have been unsucessful.

I guess keep waiting. It's a little easier when you already have a job.

I would try to get a hold of them I was interviewed the 16th of July and took 8 days to get a call, and another 3 weeks for a class date. I will be in class the 16th of Sept. inthe CRJ. I know a guy that interviewd a few weeks after me and was told end of Nov. early Dec. for the CRJ. When I interviewed I had1500tt and about 700ish in the Do Jet 18 months 121. He was 2500ish and flying the 1900 but had been furloughed for most of the last year. I hope this helps, I say you need to geta hold of Dean. I will say there is no pattern to this thing, or atleast I haven't found one.

Dean does get back to you very quickly when you email him. I emailed him last week and he responded in three hours. Unfortunatley he had no news for me. My stats are: Interviewed August 5th, called on August 15th with the good news but no idea when I would be in class. Good Luck.

SkywayFO said:
When I interviewed I had1500tt and about 700ish in the Do Jet 18 months 121.
You mean to say you had 800TT when you were hired into the Do Jet??? Holy crap! What's your background?

Latest resources

Back