• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Shuttle America to operate 8 170s for Delta

wms

billSquared
Total Time
Are there already E145s flying for Frontier? If not, that seems like the strangest part of this to me.

UnstableAviator

Dual Given.
Total Time
Are there already E145s flying for Frontier? If not, that seems like the strangest part of this to me.

Yes, 6 E135 (37 seats) and 6 E145. All flying by the ERJ's is in MKE, although rumors of some DEN flying persist.

B727FA

Bring your own FOD bucket
Total Time
Enough
"The eight E170 aircraft are currently operating in service under Republic's branded operation, Frontier Airlines."

Let me know what to edit my post to say instead and I'll do it...I can't figure it out.

A/C at RAH go across certs all the time. They do conformity check and issue a bulletin to the ops manuals. Done. These 8 airframes were ex-S5 DCI a/c sent to RW cert for F9 ops and now going back to the S5 cert.

When 862 ate snow in CLE there was a 76 170 form RW that came to the S5 side in an all-Y config.

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
Genital Lee will sound off in 3....2.....

I think this really sucks! I was hoping this wouldn't happen. But I'm really surprised GL hasn't jumped on this!!!! Where are bubba!!! I was wantin' you guys to take it back!!! I got my stuff in at Delta!!!! :)