• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority Calculator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Valid evidence of creation????...sheesh. Is your "valid evidence" faith? Cause I'm pretty sure that's what I heard it was. Oh, and by definition "faith" is NOT "evidence". Maybe if our schools were not so crappy you would know that.

churchy people...I swear to God.

.......He just criticizes anything and everything the dems do............

Beats the hell out of demonizing an entire section of the population simply beacuse they disagree with your move/vote, not to the left or right, but in the general direction of ignorant and stupid.

Here...........watch this and tell me you can't find ANY relevance to what's happening in this country today.

http://nationaljuggernaut.blogspot.com/2009/09/this-cartoon-seemed-far-fetched-in-1948.html

Valid evidence of creation????...sheesh. Is your "valid evidence" faith? Cause I'm pretty sure that's what I heard it was. Oh, and by definition "faith" is NOT "evidence". Maybe if our schools were not so crappy you would know that.

churchy people...I swear to God.

Didn't you mean to say "allahdammitt"?

I don't like your avatar. You might want to check to Nielsen Ratings. That network has very high ratings indicating the majority of people watch it as opposed to the other 2. I'm sure you wanted to know.

OK, I checked. If you are trying to say the amount of people viewing your show is a sign of intelligence, you were beaten by 4 Sponge Bob episodes and 2 Fanboy and Chum Chum. Your logic is flawless!

Nielsen Ratings Top cable programs for Nov. 2-8
1. NFL Football: Atlanta vs. New Orleans (Monday, 8:30 p.m.), ESPN, 8.8 million homes, 12.37 million viewers.

2. “SpongeBob: Truth or Square” (Saturday, 9:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 4.95 million homes, 7.16 million viewers.
3. “SpongeBob: Truth or Square” (Friday, 8 p.m.), Nickelodeon, 4.71 million homes, 7.65 million viewers.
4. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 9 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 4.1 million homes, 5.67 million viewers.
5. “Fanboy & Chum Chum” (Friday, 9 p.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.72 million homes, 5.78 million viewers.
6. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 8:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.71 million homes, 5.03 million viewers.
7. “Fanboy & Chum Chum” (Saturday, 10:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.6 million homes, 5.41 million viewers.
8. “The O’Reilly Factor” (Thursday, 8 p.m.), Fox News Channel, 3.56 million homes, 5.95 million viewers.

Last edited:
The calculator could be deceiving - it obviously only looks at people retiring at 65. The truth is very few make it to 65.

ps and indeed it will be even more off unless Obama stops printing money like the is no tomorrow ... buying out the American businesses.
Smart people might move to New Zealand and we will be stuck here like for example Norway "working" for 70% taxes.

Church is for your Creative Design Theory and school is for science. Know how to tell the difference? Science uses OBSERVATION and EXPERIMENTS. Church uses books written before movable type print was invented or Columbus set sail. Before the Black Plague when people thought the world was flat. In fact several folks were burned for suggesting otherwise.
For the record, I'm an agnostic, as I believe the evidence doesn't support a conclusion one way or the other. Believe what you want to believe. But I do believe in facts and history, and I can recognize a fraud when I see it. There is ample evidence that Progressives from the Enlightenment Movement in the 1880's purposefully and fraudulently invented the idea that the Church was full of idiots who disagreed with the scientific consensus of the day, in order to prove that God didn't exist and therefore man, and specifically the elite men of the day (themselves) were the ultimate authority. Actually, historians have always understood that society in the middle ages knew that the earth was a sphere.

Take a look at this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Inventing-Fla...orians/dp/027595904X/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Inventing the Flat Earth: Columbus and Modern Historians
Product description:
"Neither Christopher Columbus nor his contemporaries thought the earth was flat. Yet this curious illusion persists today, firmly established with the help of the media, textbooks, teachers--even noted historians. Inventing the Flat Earth is Russell's attempt to set the record straight. He begins with a discussion of geographical knowledge in the Middle Ages, examining what Columbus and his contemporaries actually did believe, and then moves to a look at how the error was first propagated in the 1820s and 1830s and then "snowballed" to outrageous proportions by the late 19th century. But perhaps the most intriguing focus of the book is the reason why we allow this error to persist. Do we prefer to languish in a comfortable and familiar error rather than exert the effort necessary to discover the truth? This uncomfortable question is engagingly answered."

And I agree, a seniority calculator would be completely worthless today.

Holy crap, how did this turn into a thread about God's existence??

Well while we're on the topic - could one of you simpletons who believes in the Fairy Godfather please answer me this?

Could God build a wall over which he could not climb??

You see, omnipotence is a flawed concept......

Holy crap, how did this turn into a thread about God's existence??

Well while we're on the topic - could one of you simpletons who believes in the Fairy Godfather please answer me this?

Could God build a wall over which he could not climb??

You see, omnipotence is a flawed concept......

Can you prove he could not climb it? You see, science is a flawed concept.....(of course following your logic).

Latest resources

Back