Segrave Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

willNOTfly4free

Has anybody heard about Segrave Aviation out of Kinston, NC? According to climbto350.com they are hiring pilots into most of their aircraft.

I am current in BE40 and MU30, and they operate about 7 of these aircraft types. I've finally hit 1,000 hours and am looking for a good charter job. Thanks for any info on the company!

Not

I suggest you use the search function for these folks. They do not get great reviews. They sound like a 134.5 operation. With that Mu2 stuff you could go to American Check Transport. They just had an add.

About Seagrave Aviation

Ditto,do a search on threads july-august 2005.you will find posts by alot of pilots.PFT's,flying with squawks,bad maint.busting duty time,QOL problems.

After you have done this ,move on to the next prospective employer.

Good Luck!!!!!

Last edited:
I have been frequenting the jobs boards for many years now. Segrave is forever looking for pilots. If they are always that short on captains, how good could it be?

I've met quite a few Seagrave FOs and CAs and it seems to be a typical southeast 135 operation. Which means they pay merely OK, work you hard, and you'll be outside of the core good-old-boy group. But it's good experience for the next rung up and it's definitely not the worst job out there. If I could afford the paycut, I'd do a couple years there for the jet time and move on to something better.

Not Good

CaptainSpaz said:
I have been frequenting the jobs boards for many years now. Segrave is forever looking for pilots. If they are always that short on captains, how good could it be?

With the way this mgmt.treats people,its hard to figure how they can still be in business.

Latest resources

Back