Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Investigate

BrokeAssPilot said:
What's the scoop on these guys, think they fly LR-35 and FA-20 out of John C. Tune.

Make sure this is not the same group who ran Nashville Jet,they went chapter 11 a while back,the company was just a tax write-off.

NJC and the Trucking Company...

The C.P. over there used to be the DO of Nashville Jet Charter. (Very ugly seperation of the Old Nashville Jet Charters D.O. with the Owner of Nashville Jet Charters.)

To be clear I do not know him. But, I knew a couple of NJC guys who told me the story of the split.

NJC is in the a/c mgmt business. NJC used to be (office space wise) in the Trucking company's building that they happened to mangage the a/c mentioned. The story is that the Trucking company owner stole the DO and MX Dept. head and kicked NJC to the curb (out of their building).

NJC moved across the street (and has moved again...now NJC resides at BNA) in the old Boiler unions building up stairs (near JWN).

Anyway the operation is 135/91 and I don't know how much they fly or get paid. I know it is not industry standard though (read lower than standard).

I never met the people in question (DO/MX dept head) but the words I heard came from the NJC side of the street.

So, take this with a grain of salt.

Call and talk to the KJWN people....A couple of linemen know the operation and the rumors about it. But, hey they are linemen...hey I resemble that remark.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back