• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm pretty sure this one is in Scottsdale:

Title: Astra First Officer
Company: Part 91 Operator Location: AZ
Job Type: Full Time Employment Type: Permanent
Description: Part 91 First Officer based in the Phoenix area is seeking a qualified candidate for a First Officer position. We operate an Astra, flying approximately 300hrs per year and average 15 days and 4 to 6 RON's a month.

Requirements: Applicant must have an ATP rating, 2,000tt, 1,000multi, and 500turbine. Astra experience preferred.
Company Benefits: We offer an competative salary, benefits and a 401k
Contact Information: [email protected] Part 91 Operator U.S.
Preferred Response Method: If qualified please forward a resume and coverletter to [email protected]

skeeter666 said:
Does anyone know of any jobs available in Scottsdale? Any info would be great! Thanks. skeeter666

My suggestion is to make as many local contacts as you can and be persistent in your search, but be prepared ... the competition is tough down here, and there are few longterm quality positions.

Thanks for the info....your right on the money on that one. Ive been here for a while and it is pretty tuff.....so many planes and so much money! -skeeter666

I have flown with a couple of guys from, I'm going from memory here, Aviation Charter Service(?) at the Scottsdale airport. I'm only familiar with the Lear stuff and I know they have a 40 and a 35. They had an ad looking for a 35 captain last month.

Latest resources

Back