Schedules for Citation Share Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GoingFast

Does anyone know what schedule the CS pilots are given or have to choose from? Also, I'm looking for general info about the company and how it is to work for them. Thanks!!

A friend of mine works there and likes it. I believe you can choose 1 of 2 domiciles, HPN and Orlando (I think). You have to be available on day one at domicile and you have to get there on your own. The schedule is 7on 7 off with OT available. They fly CJ's, Bravo's and XL's. Upgrades were moving pretty fast but I don't know about lately. I think starting CA pay is somewhere $60-65k/year. HQ is HPN. Good luck!

TAG2's information is partially correct....partially incorrect.

Although I don't work there, I know someone that does. He tells me that the schedule is 7 on/ 7 off. Overtime is getting scarce...it is usually available only at the company's request, when in the past pilots could request overtime and it was often available. They have around 10 or so bases (they are listed on their website), and they require you to live within 90 minutes drive time of one of these bases...not just to be available at the base and get there on your own. However, there are some pilots that do not meet this requirement. The have apparently been given special dispensation by the company to be in non-complience. They must have accrued enough "merits" (or avoided enough "de-merits":) ). Captains pay is $50k until acquiring 100 hrs as Captain, then it goes to $64k. Raises are at company's discretion, and are based on yearly reviews.

All in all however, he tells me it is a good company to work for with much potential for the future. He, along with others, is hoping for an increased presence here on the West Coast which could perhaps lead to some bases being opened out here.

Thanks for the replies. Like lots of other pilots I'm trying to get my foot, rear, or whatever will stick the door.
Thanks again, it's a big help!!

Latest resources

Back