Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing about scabs is CAL/COEX. ALPA is hardcore about scabs, but they forget about it to get CAL to join, what a joke. I heard one of the MEC officers at CAL is a scab.

Turbo,
You've got some nerve. You compare yourself to groups of people who are discriminated against over something they have no control over, like the color of their skin. You, however, are being discriminated against because of something you chose to do. You chose to betray your friends, union, and profession. This profession is wonderful despite what you did. ALPA is strong despite the actions of people like you. You are proud of being a scab?

Why does the list exist? So we know never to trust the likes of you again. Your name, and that of those like you should never be forgotten. You are a scab.

I won't be responding to your predictable responses. I don't talk to scabs.

Last edited:
A scab is a worker who crosses the picket line during a strike to contiune working.

People that choose to cross a picket line is a personal choice that is made by that person. That person has to realize that the reprocutions from crossing the line will be with them forever (as long as they are in the aviation community) Everybody on strike has difficulties some more than others, but you do not cross the line. If you are in financial need you talk to the union, you talk to your brothers, or you go out and get another job working nights.

Turbo I dont know your circumstances, but your decision to cross was yours to make. My decision to give my jumpseat away is mine to make. When I pull my scab list out to check a jumpseater (and I do it in front of the jumpseater to get his/her reaction) don't get offended.

You guys that are against scab lists seem to have only business jets listed by your name or seem to have little experience as in flight time. Before making a decision on a scab list go through at least one strike. Then make a decision if a scab list makes sense.

Don't be a union buster............unions are the reason why this profession is a highly sought after job.

Just my opinion

That is right I have nerve someone has to stand up to the garbage in this world, you have your views and I have mine. Yours are based on a system from the old country that really doesn't apply to professional's. Since when have you seen all the doctors in the U.S. go on strike. When a strike threats it shows that the MEC doesn't have the ability to be able to negociate with the employer, they put the livelihood of all of the people that they represent at risk. According to the diffinition of a scab that is anyone who crosses any picket line, I know all you Delta guys are guilty of that-so be it.

TurboS7 said:
According to the diffinition of a scab that is anyone who crosses any picket line, I know all you Delta guys are guilty of that-so be it.

I know the answer, but I love hearing the rationaliztion. Can you explain how all Delta pilots are scabs? Can you incorporate the definitions of "scab" and "struck work" in your explanation?

Thanks.
LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back