SATSAir Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
trailer,
what does one have to do with the other. I'm not degrading him. he is detached from the reality that he was fired for making denigrating comments about the company. I know this for a fact.

as far as 135 goes. you have to have in my view an FBO, a maintenance dept, and several contracts to make it. plus alot of cash. I had neither. I did over 400k my best year in it, but it takes alo of cash.

take care trailer...line guys really do rule don't they?

The REAL DETACHED from REALITY

trailer,
what does one have to do with the other. I'm not degrading him. he is detached from the reality that he was fired for making denigrating comments about the company. I know this for a fact.

as far as 135 goes. you have to have in my view an FBO, a maintenance dept, and several contracts to make it. plus alot of cash. I had neither. I did over 400k my best year in it, but it takes alo of cash.

take care trailer...line guys really do rule don't they?

Who in their RIGHT mind would try to run a PT.135 Operation with no cash,no FBO,no MX???? Seems to me that only someone who is NOT-in the-REAL World
would try to do this!!!!!
This is just a another case of the POT calling the Kettle Black!!!
Pilots that live in glass houses should not throw ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't KNOW all the facts either!!!!!!

Last edited:
g dude,

not everyone can own an FBO. or have a maint dept.

but in life, it is only the guys with balls that take risks who stand a chance at succeeding and not the poor saps who sit on the sideline screaming run that play at the coach.

your problem is you can't move on and put this down. you cannot stop your moronic "do a thread search"
advice and of course you lash out at them. apparently , G Boy, by virtue of their success, they're right and you're wrong.

wouldn't that be enough to move on and find a job and quit living in the past. for you mental health sake, put this away. Leave Satsair alone.

We'll know you're still brooding if you continue to bash them as you do. flunk Mgt 101, C'mon, all they did was fire you. they saw you weren't a good fit. you obviously didn't make a good impression.

try making a good impression and see how far you can go.

Latest resources

Back