• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sandals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If anyone is thinking of Mexico, The Royal Hideaway in Playa is an excellent AI. Probably a bit pricier (through perx.com), but excellent restaurants and great service. Chose it over HI or VIs since it was a much shorter hop from Dallas (more fun time). Went there for my honeymoon last year, more charro negros (tequila & coke) than I care to remember.

I was going to go to Sandals for my honeymoon but we decided on a cruise instead. Take a look at a cruise, lots of fun. We went for 7 days and never ran out of things to do.
I recommend cruising with Royal caribbean.

My wife and I honeymooned at Couples Negril in Jamaica and we absolutely loved it. It is couples only, so no little kids running around and everything is designed to be romantic. It's all-inclusive and they have all premium drinks and great food for dinner, decent buffet-style food for breakfast and lunch. SCUBA, booze cruises, evening entertainment (such as steel drum bands and fire dancing), and various excursions are all included... as well as other things. The staff didn't accept tips, but we still got great service the entire time. It's slightly more pricy than the others, but you can get good deals if you look hard enough. I think normal price is around $350-$400/night per couple. We paid about $275.

Go to www.tripadvisor.com for more reviews of just about every vacation spot on earth. Good luck and congrats on the wedding!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back