• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

San Francisco kicking JROTC out of high schools

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's San Fransisco and their all out of their dang minds. Are you surprised?

Edit: I didn't say "dang"

Interesting that a board ousting JROTC because of discrimination is discriminating itself. Those who call themselves open-minded tend to be the most closed-minded people I know.

I just love this statement:

"We don't want the military ruining our civilian institutions," said Sandra Schwartz of the American Friends Service Committee, an organization actively opposing JROTC nationwide. "In a healthy democracy ... you contain the military. You must contain the military."

But I will support them when they protect my freedom to say whatever pops into my pea brain??!!

Yeah, what a shock. Friggen lefty weiner-heads... I agree with Bigoober. They're "open-minded" as long as you agree with whatever they say.

Interesting that a board ousting JROTC because of discrimination is discriminating itself. Those who call themselves open-minded tend to be the most closed-minded people I know.

PC Motto:

"It is more evil to judge evil than to do evil".

I'm just glad the gays are enchancing the civilian institutions (and military). What is right is wrong and what is wrong is right.

Last edited:
"We don't want the military ruining our civilian institutions," said Sandra Schwartz of the American Friends Service Committee, an organization actively opposing JROTC nationwide. "In a healthy democracy ... you contain the military. You must contain the military."

Maybe they're just hoping the jihadists will kill them last....

It is time for the military to pull ALL money out of San Francisco. No Fleet Week, No Air Shows, NO MORE FEDERAL AID!!!
Once they city gets a taste of the lost revenues........

Nothing the idiots in San Francisco do surprises me anymore. It's amazing the lengths we're supposed to go to avoid offending such a minute part of the population. But, this is the type of crap the American people have asked for. The outcry would be ten times as loud if anyone tried to ban them from speaking or assembling, but somehow they feel justified in denying access to the military. There has to be some kind of federal reprisal.

On the other hand, incidents like this http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2626032&page=1 DO NOT help the case of the military. It only adds fuel to an already growing fire. This kind of crap has to end.

It is time for the military to pull ALL money out of San Francisco. No Fleet Week, No Air Shows, NO MORE FEDERAL AID!!!
Once they city gets a taste of the lost revenues........

Now that's a great idea! Fleet Week is pretty huge, and a tradition. Imagine the political fallout if the Pentagon said "we don't want to play" anymore. Maybe the revenue isn't that big,... I don't know,... but it would sure send a shot across the bow.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back