• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Salt Lake City Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Put your app in to AMF and when you interview, tell them you are only interested in SLC (for family reasons, or whatever you want to say), period. It will only be a matter of time before they'll be burning up your phone asking when you can show up for class. I can almost guarantee it. I know for a fact that several people have been hired into the SLC base with under 1600 total. As for your multi, it's a little light, but they are not in a position to be even remotely picky these days. Besides, a Be-99 is way easier to fly than a Chieftain as long as you can start it without BBQ'ing it. And the only one I've ever seen that happen to was a high time guy with his head up his ass.

Oh, and unless you want to hate your life, don't take an outstation. Schedules flying out of a base can suck enough as it is. :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks I am going to give that a whirl. I am in kind of a sucky situation as I really need to get Salt Lake as my wife will be attending gradschool this fall.

It would be no issue but we are currently going through the immigration process for her after our marriage this past January. For that it looks really bad if you are not living together as they do random house checks and all that B.S.

They dont seem to care that we have been living together for 4 years already and its the real deal. I dont want to postpone gradschool for my wife as UofU is offering my wife a great stipend deal and will probably be making more than me just for going to school.

UofU is offering my wife a great stipend deal and will probably be making more than me just for going to school.

Maybe I'll apply to grad school then and you can have my spot. How much does grad school pay, any benefits?

If you get in here it could work out well you could pay to get benefits for your wife through Ameriflight and she could support you. Good luck

If you get in here it could work out well you could pay to get benefits for your wife through Ameriflight and she could support you. Good luck

Yeah, the benefits that just went up in cost! :uzi:

Raise our 90's payrates? Nah... how about a further decrease in pay instead. Yeah, that's going to get people here. :angryfire

Gotta keep gas in GR's yacht.

Last edited:
Maybe I'll apply to grad school then and you can have my spot. How much does grad school pay, any benefits?

We will actually get health benifits through the university at no charge, they are offering her 32,000 a year to attend grad school in chemestry. She is no slacker though and has busted her butt for this award.

We will actually get health benifits through the university at no charge, they are offering her 32,000 a year to attend grad school in chemestry. She is no slacker though and has busted her butt for this award.

Wow that is impressive income and benefits for attending grad school. You are lucky you found someone who can support you on your way up the flying food chain, you'll need it. Why'd she marry a pilot? She must of not done her homework before that decision.

Wow that is impressive income and benefits for attending grad school. You are lucky you found someone who can support you on your way up the flying food chain, you'll need it. Why'd she marry a pilot? She must of not done her homework before that decision.

haha, yeah I already told her she was going to be my sugar momma. Shes cool though and totally understands the ******************** we have to go through for what we love to do as pilots.

any other ideas? still checking on Western Air Express

Try Corporate Air if you are interested in flying a FedEx Caravan. I think that they have a couple vans based in SLC. It's a good job with a good schedule.

thanks I will check that out I am getting closer to the 2000TT that they have listed as their requirements. The rest of them are met...

Latest resources

Back