Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BushwickBill

Registered Abuser
Looking for any info on anyone hiring west of Denver. Hopefully it would be possible to live in a smallish city. I just spend a day in Hailey, ID and it made me realize what I'm missing out on. I'm getting really sick of the Bay Area for a number of reasons. Your thoughts would be appreciated. I'm PC-12 current from Simcom my total time is low - 1300 hours. 500 multi.

Thanks.

Lots of PC12 activity in the central-eastern Oregon area with air ambulance. Bases in Bend, LaGrande, etc., operated by Air Methods. I can't recall the company name right now, but they have several Pilati (2 in Bend.)

I saw a C-340 job posted somewhere, maybe it was on here, for a operator in Wyoming. Should be some freight operators too that you may be able to get on with, at least to get yourself out there.

Lots of PC12 activity in the central-eastern Oregon area with air ambulance. Bases in Bend, LaGrande, etc., operated by Air Methods. I can't recall the company name right now, but they have several Pilati (2 in Bend.)

Hey thanks for the info. Any specific intel on the bases I should check out? I'm going to be road tripping up to Redmond to visit some friends. I will to try to visit some of these places in person on the way there.

You may want to stop in Bend and check out the flight department for Edge Wireless. They operate a PC-12 with plans to add a 2nd PC-12. I know they sometimes will contract pilots when needed.

You could get a job with Aeroflight. They're ALWAYS taking applications. You can be based in many NW cities, including Portland, Seattle, and Boise.

Good Luck!

Ameriflight. With your turbine time you could get hired directly into the metro making 43k a year to be outstationed in some podunk town in Oregon, Washington, or Utah. Weekends off is nice and the company respects you and your decisions.

Latest resources

Back