Rumor: Skywest to buy ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JonnyKnoxville

I have been hearing that Skywest is trying to close a deal on ASA. I know this was first spoken about a few months ago by the CFO at Skywest and the press ran with it, but I am hearing that it is still true!

It might explain the Comair and ASA airplane shuffle taking place.

Anyone else hearing anything like this? I am hearing this from a person who works with a couple higher-ups at Skywest.

Hey...........I hear Julius Caesar was murdered..........

AF :cool:

BTW...........hey Mad Dog...........don't sugar coat things. It's bad for your blood pressure.

I wasn't trying to be funny. It's gotta be the MOOSEHEAD kicking in.

(edited for font size)

Last edited:
Wow! Guess I should have expected that response. Sorry, I don't waste all my free time on message boards pretending to be an airline CEO. Calling me the tool is really ironic you jackass. I was just trying to see if the rumor was still alive and had any truth or new news to go with it.

It might be true. My friend over at Comair said he found a bag of Skywest mint cookies under the seat of an ASA CRJ!

Yes the rumor is alive and well. It was brought up a day or so and had many replies. It must have slipped to the second or third page recently though.

You should know if you don't troll these boards on a daily basis you will get blasted by those who are addicted to FLIGHTINFO. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back