Rumor of a Wholly Owned being sold!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flywspeed

It is all over other message boards that either PDT, ALG, or PSA is being sold tonight as U files in court.
Does anyone from ALG or PDT have any word on this.

You know what? I don't even care any more!

The W.O.'s have been screwed for so long by mainline it might be nice to have another partner... I'm being sarcastic of course!

Yo, Jetprop...

You know what this is don't you? Bull Sh*t...
Hey, Show me your... Ha,ha,ha.

Guess they left you alone, huh.

Hey guys, it might not be Mesa. There's been alot of rumors here at SkyWest that there are looking to buy another company. In fact the last round of job fair's for FA's were all on the east coast, which makes no sense, as our most eastern domicile is DEN.

I am with Jeep man on this one. Some thing is going on down at HQ at SkyWest. I also have noticed that the FA fairs have been out East? Why would an East coast girl come out to Utah or Tucson to be a FA at a company they never herd of? And get paid $20,000 a year? Seem like there are enough Regionals for them to work back East with bases they could easily commute if they had. But standing back I don't see why SkyWest would buy those three??? We did vote last year on code sharing and some J4J with USAir I have a feeling HQ still has that as a thought?

Latest resources

Back