Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJET stock breaking out / Frontier being sold ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frontier just firmed orders on 80 state of the art A-320 NEOs and became the launch customer for the A-319 NEO..

Don't get a woody over that. Alaska was the launch customer for the MD-90 and NOT ONE airplane was ever delivered.

I think Boeing made us a better deal on the 737-400.

well....for starters, frontier made money last quarter while swa lost money in the same period according to their ceo. Frontier just firmed orders on 80 state of the art a-320 neos and became the launch customer for the a-319 neo. but the best news is not for public consumption at this time. i know this grinds your gears but maybe you should learn that good things for other people isn't such a bad thing and shouldn't make you snippy.

ual/cal?

you are right. TASR in 2003 broke out around $1.

It later hit $100 within 12 months.

AMR broke out at $3, 2003, it later hit $15 seven months later.

Put your money where your mouth is and buy some out of the money calls on RJET. The odds are about 1.5 out of 100 a stock will double in a year. That pesky thing known as math never enters your analysis?

Good examples though, TASR is a $5 stock now and AMR is $2.50. If you like bubbles then by all means go fishing for that one in a million.

Last edited:
Well....for starters, Frontier made money last quarter while SWA lost money in the same period according to their CEO. Frontier just firmed orders on 80 state of the art A-320 NEOs and became the launch customer for the A-319 NEO. But the best news is not for public consumption at this time. I know this grinds your gears but maybe you should learn that good things for other people isn't such a bad thing and shouldn't make you snippy.

Was it Frontier or was it Republic Airways Holdings as a whole that made money? I didnt get to see the Webcast today.

Was it Frontier or was it Republic Airways Holdings as a whole that made money? I didnt get to see the Webcast today.

That's the rub. The two companies are so intertwined BB could make either side look good/bad. He is trying to sell Frontier and has pilots about to strike. Which side would you make look good and which side look bad? Shuffle all the ground handling where both fly to one station on the Republic certificate. Put all the fixed costs toward the republic operation. "Frontier is making boat loads of money, please buy it! Republic is drowning in debt and we are not competitive, we will go out of business if you strike."

Latest resources

Back