• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Riddle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, I think I knew Larry. Retired Army helo pilot if I remember correctly. He was the head flight supervisor for quite a while before he started instructing. Grumpy man if he didn't have his morning coffie and smoke. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else..

Larry always had to have a morning smoke and coffee. He was a great guy to fly with and he taught me a lot.

now that we are talking about all our retired old ERAU instructors...anyone remember Dave Opwanya....don't think i spelled that right....anyways....talk about a prick...

I heard Riddle canned him last year. He was a washout at many airlines like Eagle. He was a miserable person. The flight standards team is better off without him.

Lrjtcaptain, Have you given anyone the "Thumb of Disrespect" lately?

Just Curious?

J.D.

The D. Thumb of disrespect. Hell yea, what up man, you still CFI'n ? Funny who i run into on this site....LOL. You know whats funny, I was telling my buddy about this girl i did about a month ago and she wanted me to do some "disrespect" and i said i gave her the D. thumb of disrespect, he didn't get it, then i remembered, i wasnt at riddle...and it wasnt your or D.M., cause I can't get too sick with the hicks up here in OMEEEEEHA

PM me and give me your cell number

I knew Larry Thomas. He did my pre solo prog in 1998. He was pretty cool. Over the last year I had been using him for Multi-engine/commercial DE rides for my students. I always got along with him real well. He would call me and ask me if I had any checkrides coming up for him all the time. I think he may have had the worlds first "coffee belly"

Yes he definately could. I met him at a bar one night and he was already 3 sheets to the wind. It was great.

Latest resources

Back