• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Richmore Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew a contract trip with Richmor in '05. The trip was an "interview" for a position they had open with one of their managed airplanes. After the trip, a job offer was made. I turned down the offer due to inadequate pay. The chief pilot called me back and asked "what it would take for me to come to work for them?". I told him what I wanted and he said that he would check with the owner and get back to me. Well, the chief pilot never called me back and I think that indicates the caliber of this upstate NY based company.

charter is as charter goes, but I know of a few pilots there flying G-s that have a decent QOL and are home a fare bit. They just lost a couple of contract planes, so I don't believe they are hiring. Beniefits are really good, I was a CFI with them for a year, line previous that so I got a tast. oh, planes are based all over the US, although most are based in NY (between Hudson and Schenectady. Hope this helps

Yeah...I know...God forbid they only want an SIC and you can't claim PIC time......man I'd have told them to stuff it, too....

gimme a break!

Latest resources

Back