Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear Wanna Be

Presidentin' is hard
Must be typed and have 600 in type. Might want to ask around about these guys before applying. Just trying to help anybody eager to find a job. Fax (812) 378-2708

Lear Wanna Be said:
Just trying to help anybody eager to find a job.

This has to be the biggest understatement ever posted.

Nobody should ever be quite so "eager"... The biggest, shadiest, waste of space operation I have ever known anything about.

This wouldn't be, by any chance, the same outfit that runs DC3TP's out of Africa? The same one that has had a contract with the USFS to provide a DC3TP for smokejumpers in Redding for the last 5 years? The same outfit that showed up late for their start of contract date for 4 years in a row? The same outfit that had a cracked radome, knew about it, lied to the USFS maintenance inspector and the Feds?

That same outfit???

Yeah...run.

Eric

Lostdog65 said:
This wouldn't be, by any chance, the same outfit that runs DC3TP's out of Africa? The same one that has had a contract with the USFS to provide a DC3TP for smokejumpers in Redding for the last 5 years? The same outfit that showed up late for their start of contract date for 4 years in a row? The same outfit that had a cracked radome, knew about it, lied to the USFS maintenance inspector and the Feds?

That same outfit???

Yeah...run.

Eric

Yep, that's the one... Actually, your list is pretty short. :eek:

I have no idea who's in charge there now, but I can tell you that when I worked out of that airport it was being run by some of the biggest crooks I have ever heard of.

Sorry to briefly hijack this thread.

Lostdog65: love your signature. Surely you know this one then: "Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later."

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Catbert...when I get home (at work now) I'll pm you the link with many, many great quotes from that wonderful series/movie known as Firefly/Serenity...

Then you must also know what the "Chain of command" is!

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

Eric

Mmmmmm

Rhoades Is No Worse Than Any Other Small Freight Operation.the Convair's Have Not Operated For 4 Years There So If You Live In Columbus, In Or Close And Have Low Time Might Be A Good Place For Large A/c Sic.i Got A Number Of Ratings There In The 90's

B727CV640 said:
Rhoades Is No Worse Than Any Other Small Freight Operation.the Convair's Have Not Operated For 4 Years There So If You Live In Columbus, In Or Close And Have Low Time Might Be A Good Place For Large A/c Sic.i Got A Number Of Ratings There In The 90's
WTF?? What kind of sentence structure/punctuation/capitalization is this mess? Please, quit typing such crap, it's hard to read. Now, back to the 4th grade with you, try again.

The same outfit that had a cracked radome, knew about it, lied to the USFS maintenance inspector and the Feds?

How does that make them different from the other contractors?

Latest resources

Back