Resume websites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyer172r

Has anyone gotten a job by posting a resume on one of the job websites? findapilot, avianation, that kind of site? Is it worth the cost of putting your resume up on the site?

Climbto350.com seems to be a good site for finding employers actively looking. They also have a feature that allows you to update your resume online and then link it to any job you respond to.

av8tortype - love your avatar.
A big man missed in a big way

Cappy

Oh and I've gotten a few calls from PlaneJobs.com

Capthuff said:
av8tortype - love your avatar.
A big man missed in a big way

Yep, he will be missed. Aloha Capthuff ....

From my experience, I have never been offered a job via any of these sites... I've had resumes in there but have NOT received a call from a prospective employer except once. A few years ago, I received a call from my previous employer now, who posted @ AEPS. Now that I look back on it, I shouldve seen the signs .. lol. They're CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! But.. it was a JOB... this was right after 9/11 too... flying SIC part 91 , LJ55, for an investment firm.. lasted there for over a year and moved on. It was an experience

I really believe that the good jobs are either referred, obtained thru word of mouth, or just your plain 'ol "networking" from place to place.

pa56pa said:
I really believe that the good jobs are either referred, obtained thru word of mouth, or just your plain 'ol "networking" from place to place.
FWIW-I found my dream PT91 gig on FlightInfo.

I found a good job on avcrew.com

when I left it I passed the info to a flightinfo poster who got it.

100K+ Pt91 corp job.

Im convinced the online jobs are really looking for local, pre-qualified decent guys.....which makes sense I guess

hey T-Gates, nice avatar, i flew on one of the last eastern runs in a 757 from ATL to BOS. bringing back old memories of stage 1 727's and dc-9's called whisperjets.

Got my current Job on PlaneJobs.com

Got my current job on Planejobs.com Also had several bites on other jobs. I've had the best luck there. Also try skyjobs.net its free and has some good leads.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back