• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Teamsters, please be honest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've never met CitationLover in my life.

Are you implying that CitationLover is the only male you could catch AIDS from? Here is some useful information for you.

An estimated one million people are currently living with HIV in the United States, with approximately 40,000 new infections occurring each year.

70 percent of these new infections occur in men and 30 percent occur in women.
(This implies that of the one million people there are around 700,000 men who could infect you.)

Half of all new infections in the United States occur in people 25 years of age or younger.
(Your risks are greater if you are into younger guys)

My point is, be careful when getting but raped by. Of course if you are "raped" then I guess it's beyond your control. So here are some pointers to avoid being raped.

1. Be Armed: By being armed we do not mean carry a gun or a pistol on you, but instead other safety devices and products that can be as effective as a gun but less deadly. Mace cans, pepper spray, or even a small folding knife can be extremely effective to deter a potential rapist.

2. Be Cautious when Outdoors: When you are away from home, it is important to be aware of what is going on around you and be alert.

3. Stay out of prison, or at very least don't bend over for soap.

These are serious issues people, we all need to stay safe.

Dear Sweet baby Jesus,

I pray that flylike44 will get whatever Bedford gets, since he simply gets on his knees for whatever he asks.

I ask this oh great allah that your will be done.

Peace out.

PS Idratherbesailing is the one who gave me aids. On a DCA overnight with a drunk NWA crew.

PPS And for the umpteenth time it is not citation airplanes, but rather the chevrolet classic from the 80's that was my first car. Check out this beut':
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/chevrolet-citation-3.jpg
Those were Great Cars. I had a Yellow 81 Citation that I Bought for $1800 off an old lady Back in 1990. It only had 1800 Miles on it to. Drove it all through College and that thing would climb a tree with studded snow tires!! Sold it in 1994 with 90,000 Miles for $795. Sorry I don't have a picture of her!!!

Those were Great Cars. I had a Yellow 81 Citation that I Bought for $1800 off an old lady Back in 1990. It only had 1800 Miles on it to. Drove it all through College and that thing would climb a tree with studded snow tires!! Sold it in 1994 with 90,000 Miles for $795. Sorry I don't have a picture of her!!!

You know its a great car when it has an eight track in it! I had a white 82 citation I drove all through college. 200,000+ miles on it.

Very poor taste. Why do have to bring a guys mother into this.
Beautiful, it's not the nut-lick, job stealing, longevity robbing, contract-busting, bar-lowering, butt raping (with AIDS no less!) whack-job-tool name calling that offends. It's a mention of Dear 'Ole Mom. Seriously, guys, do you kiss your mother with the mouths you display here?

What a class act.

Flame away...

Beautiful, it's not the nut-lick, job stealing, longevity robbing, contract-busting, bar-lowering, butt raping (with AIDS no less!) whack-job-tool name calling that offends. It's a mention of Dear 'Ole Mom. Seriously, guys, do you kiss your mother with the mouths you display here?

What a class act.

Flame away...

Why did you have to bring class into this?

I don't get offended by idiots.

i have a request for all you internet tough guys. if you want the jumpseat, don't be disingenuous. if you hate rah, fine. just don't hide it. the jumpseat, at least for me, will never be a political tool. you can voice your disdain for our group, albeit in a civil manner, and you'll still be welcome as far as i'm concerned. if you want to engage passengers in the jetway and tell them how lousy rah is, fine. just do it to my face as well. i'll respect you more and you'll still get a ride.

Latest resources

Back