• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Plans Unified Brand - Drop Midwest Name

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its long been rumored around RP that Bedford was a big fan of the former Republic Airlines growing up and bought all the rights to their brands and logos. Don't be surprised to see him bring the old Republic name and logos back as the new branded airline.

Its long been rumored around RP that Bedford was a big fan of the former Republic Airlines growing up and bought all the rights to their brands and logos. Don't be surprised to see him bring the old Republic name and logos back as the new branded airline.
He wouldn't make a pimple on Hal Carr's butt.

He wouldn't make a pimple on Hal Carr's butt.

I wasn't addressing Bedford's competency or Mr. Carr's hygene. Simply trying to shed some light on what might happen with this hodgepodge known as Frontmidchatuttlepublic.

In one swoop the CEO of Republic destroyed the Midwest and Republic name by opening up his big mouth. Your only chance is with Frontier. Atleast he has not pissed off the public in Denver.

Republic is the new MESA

REPUBLIC SUCKS !!

Republic thanks United and US Air for repositioning their crew members to compete against them.

Can we just start calling Republic Airlines, Repugnant Airlines?

Not to slam fellow FlightInfoer's, but I think the reader commentaries at the end of the Journal Sentinal article are more interesting. If you look at the original link, you'll read the general public's comments at the bottom of the article.

Basically, the general public is saying, "Screw you, Bedford, with your crappy CRJ's and 170's and lousy, intermittent service. Show me the Southwest and the Airtran."

More proof for my position.... People who have a friend or family member who has been screwed by these jerks will never go anywhere near Republic. Neither will anyone who listens to their stories.

-Republic is doomed-you don't build a bright future by doing what they have done.

Latest resources

Back